XEROX COME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED…
“The cost savings of 25% are significant; more importantly, the solution allows our employees to do what they should be doing rather than spending time fixing print problems.”
IT Infrastructure Manager, Newport City Council
Fewer wasted pages printed each year
- Advance the council’s cost-cutting transformation programme by understanding office print costs, centralising responsibility for it and finding savings in print service delivery.
- Support more flexible working across the council and make life as productive and easy for staff as possible.
- Following an in-depth council assessment of its environment, migration to a Xerox managed print service.
- Consolidated billing and ability to onward charge council departments for their print use.
- Proactive device support and automated consumables ordering.
- Service portal for management visibility.
- Removal of 250 desktop printers.
- Rollout of new devices with features such as secure follow-you printing and scan-to-email.
- 25% cost savings.
- 17% fewer pages printed due to follow-you printing.
- 50% less colour printing (previously 42% of print costs).
- Network points eliminated and vital floor space freed through device rationalisation.
- Flexible working and information security supported by follow-you printing.
- 750 invoices reduced to 4 per year: saving tens of thousands of pounds in invoice processing.