Zerographic Privacy Statement
This privacy statement applies to Zerographic and covers its websites, applications, and marketing practices. Zerographic is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of your personal data. This statement informs you about the collection and use of your personal information by Zerographic.
Personal Data We Collect
Zerographic may collect the following types of personal data, depending on your interactions with us:
- Name and Contact Data: Including your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and employer name (if applicable).
- Credentials: Passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Demographic Data: Information about your country of residence and preferred language.
- Payment Data: Information necessary to process your payment, such as payment card number, expiration date, and security code.
- Geolocation Data: Data about your location, whether precise or imprecise, obtained through various methods such as GPS, cell towers, or Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Social Media Data: Information collected when you use social media features on our platforms.
- Job Applications/CVs/Resumes: Professional, education, and employment-related information submitted when applying for a job at Zerographic.
- Feedback and Product Reviews: Information provided in feedback, product reviews, blog posts, or customer support interactions.
- Website Browsing and Commercial Information: Data about your website visits, browsing patterns, and online buying preferences.
- Products Data: Information collected by certain Zerographic products, including registration details, device serial number, meter reads, and software version.
- Third-Party Sources: Data obtained from credible third-party sources, such as data brokers, social networks, partners, and publicly available databases.
How We Use Personal Data
Zerographic collects and processes personal data for various purposes, including:
- Responding to your inquiries and communicating with you.
- Providing customer support and services.
- Sharing news, updates, and information about Zerographic products and services.
- Enabling online shopping and promotions.
- Customising, analysing, and improving products, services, and customer relationships.
- Delivering products and services requested by you.
- Notifying you about administrative matters related to Zerographic products or services.
We collect and process personal data with your consent, as required by law, or to fulfil legitimate business interests.
How We Share Personal Data
Zerographic shares personal data as necessary for business purposes, to complete transactions, or provide requested products or services. This may involve sharing data with affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, or agents working on our behalf. We do not sell your personal data to third parties. Personal data may be disclosed in the event of a corporate transaction, such as a merger or sale of assets.
Where We Process and Store Personal Data
Personal data collected by Zerographic may be transferred, stored, and processed in various places. We take steps to ensure the security and protection of your data, including the use of legal mechanisms such as Standard Contractual Clauses.
Privacy Guidelines and Employee Training
Zerographic communicates privacy guidelines to employees through mandatory training programs to ensure the proper processing of personal data in accordance with this statement and applicable laws.
Clicking on videos on Zerographic’s platforms may redirect you to third-party sites or play the video on our platforms using third-party technology. By playing the video, you may be subject to the third party’s terms and conditions, including privacy policies.
Period of Storage
Zerographic retains personal data for the duration necessary to provide requested products, fulfil services and transactions, and meet essential purposes such as legal compliance, dispute resolution, and enforcement of agreements. Actual retention periods may vary, considering factors such as the necessity of personal data for product provision or business operation, the sensitivity of the data, and legal or contractual obligations requiring data retention.
Your Privacy Rights
At Zerographic, we respect your privacy and provide you with choices regarding the data we collect:
- Choice to Provide Data: You may decline to provide personal data when requested. However, if the data is essential for a product or feature, non-provision may limit your access to that specific product or feature.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If the processing of personal data relies on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time for future processing.
- Access, Transfer, Rectification, and Deletion: Where applicable, you have the right to request access to and receipt of personal data, transfer of personal data, and rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- Objection and Restriction: You may object to or restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Opt-out of Direct Marketing: You have the right to object to direct marketing and can unsubscribe at www.zerographic.com/unsubscribe or through provided ‘opt-out’ options in communications.
- Complaint Filing: If needed, you can file a complaint with a regulator or data protection authority.
To exercise these rights or inquire about your personal data accuracy, update, or deletion, contact Zerographic at email@example.com. Please include “Access” in the subject line and provide details of your request in the message body. Zerographic reserves the right to confirm your identity and may modify the scope and number of requests. In certain cases, requests may be denied based on legitimate exceptions or legal constraints preventing compliance.
Security of Personal Data
At Zerographic, we are dedicated to safeguarding the security of your personal data and implement stringent access controls. We employ reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the personal information we collect and process. Only authorised Zerographic personnel, as well as those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and partners, are permitted to handle the information collected by Zerographic.
Zerographic’s websites store personal data in password-protected environments on servers adhering to our information security policies, standards, and procedures. We deploy a range of security technologies and practices to prevent unauthorised access, use, or disclosure of your personal data. For instance, the personal data you provide is stored on computer systems with limited access in controlled facilities. When sensitive personal data, such as passwords, is transmitted over the Internet, we secure it through encryption.
To instil confidence in your online purchases from Zerographic websites, we employ industry-standard encryption technology or tokenisation to protect credit card information submitted online. Your security and privacy are paramount, and we continuously strive to uphold the highest standards in safeguarding your personal data.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Privacy Choices
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or mobile device by websites you visit. They enhance website functionality, providing information to site owners. Cookies allow a website to recognise your device, facilitating efficient navigation, remembering preferences, and enhancing overall user experience.
The cookie data Zerographic collects helps track website visitor numbers over time, distinguishing between new and repeat visits. Zerographic collaborates with third-party advertising partners using cookies to deliver and measure the performance of advertising campaigns, such as through Google Analytics.
What is a Web Beacon?
A web beacon is an electronic image that identifies a cookie on your device when viewing a web page or email.
How Does Zerographic Use Web Beacons?
Zerographic and third-party partners employ web beacons on our websites, in emails, and on other websites to assess the effectiveness of our sites and advertising. For instance, web beacons count the number of visitors from specific advertisements or those who engage with email messages.
Can I Block Cookies and Web Beacons?
Yes, you can manage cookies through your browser settings. Refer to your browser’s “Help” menu for instructions. Blocking cookies may limit access to some Zerographic website features, such as the shopping cart and online account management. Web beacons’ functionality can be reduced by disabling cookies.
Links to Non-Zerographic Websites
Third-party websites accessed through ours, including social media buttons or links, may collect information using cookies and other features. Zerographic does not control these third-party site practices, and their information practices are not covered by this privacy statement. Please review the privacy notices of these sites for further understanding.
Privacy Choices: How Does Zerographic Use Interest-Based Advertising?
Zerographic collaborates with online advertisers for interest-based advertising, delivering more relevant ads. Cookies and web beacons are used to present targeted ads. Zerographic adheres to the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioural Advertising.
What Information Do Zerographic Websites Collect for Interest-Based Advertising?
Can I Control the Interest-Based Advertising Zerographic Websites Collect About Me?
Yes, Zerographic provides an opt-out tool for data collection by companies.
Zerographic may send commercial emails advertising products and services. You can subscribe to product-specific communications on our websites. If you wish to discontinue commercial emails, unsubscribe at www.zerographic.com/unsubscribe or use the ‘opt-out’ option in the communication.
Zerographic is dedicated to addressing concerns or complaints regarding your privacy and the collection or use of your personal data.
To report inquiries or express concerns to the Zerographic Business Ethics and Compliance Office, please contact the Zerographic. The Zerographic Helpline ensures confidentiality and offers the option for anonymity if desired. You can access the helpline online or via the number provided below.
Staffordshire, ST18 9AB
Tel: 01785 711800