Welcome to the Zerographic Careers Hub, where innovation meets opportunity.
At Zerographic, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. As a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our passion for cutting-edge technology and client-centric solutions. Whether you’re an experienced professional looking to take the next step in your career or a fresh graduate ready to embark on an exciting journey, Zerographic offers a collaborative and growth-oriented environment. Join us and be a part of a team that thrives on creativity, innovation, and a commitment to excellence.
Explore our current job openings and discover how you can contribute to shaping the future of Zerographic and the industries we serve. Your career journey begins here!
Why work at Zerographic?
Zerographic are industry leaders in the Managed Print Industry, with over 30 years of expertise under its belt and recognised as premium concessionaire partners for some of the biggest names in print: Xerox Platinum Partner and RISO Gold Partner.
Alongside our decades of experiences, we have demonstrated success in improving the efficiency and productivity of over 5,000 businesses in the UK.
Join us in our mission to exponentially increase our reach and the calibre of support that we can offer to our customers nationwide.
Current Opportunities at Zerographic
Area Sales Executives for the South West,
Wales, M4 Corridor regions
Join Our Team – exciting new opportunity at Zerographic!
At Zerographic, we’ve been at the forefront of the document technology and solutions industry since 1990. We’ve experienced remarkable growth, evolving into a multinational business and proudly achieving the distinguished status of a Xerox Global Platinum Premier Partner—acknowledged as the highest level a Xerox partner can attain. With a clientele spanning thousands of businesses and schools across the UK, we are dedicated to creating and supporting a cutting-edge technology ecosystem that fosters business growth and ensures unparalleled customer satisfaction. With over 30 years of expertise, servicing more than 2700 clients and maintaining over 5000 print devices throughout the UK, our influence spans across Commercial, SMB, and Global Organisations.
As we experience robust growth and embark on a dynamic account-based sales approach, we are actively seeking a motivated and results-driven Area Sales Executive. In this pivotal role, you will serve as the vital link between our dynamic sales and marketing teams.
Zerographic are on the hunt for an experienced Sales Executive/ Account Manager to grow the
already well-established Sales Teams across the UK and Ireland.
As the ideal candidate looking to join this forward-thinking company, you should be the best of the best with a success-driven mentality. You will be selling the full hardware portfolio of Xerox and RISO, as well as the Zerographic Solutions portfolio, including: the best in-class Document Management offerings, AI & RPA Software, Key Workflow Optimisation Technologies as well as IT solutions and Services offerings.
Your role will be a mix of managing existing accounts and generating new business. You will have the opportunity to grow your customer base through upselling, upgrade opportunities and churns for customers who have machines coming to the end of life/lease.
You will work closely with the Digital Marketing Team, who will provide you at least 10 new leads per month with an expected conversion rate between 20-50%.
Note: Our HQ is in Stafford, although we operate Nationally from satellite offices and have a strong European presence. You will need an appropriate home office setup with excellent Wi-Fi signal to perform this job effectively.
- Fronting sales efforts across diverse business sectors including commercial SMBs, SMEs, Education, Local Authorities, and other verticals.
- Identify and develop tailored account management strategies to foster growth in new and existing accounts.
- Leveraging existing knowledge and swiftly acquiring proficiency in Zerographic’s product portfolio to effectively showcase industry-leading solutions.
- Proficiently managing CRM (HubSpot) to ensure accurate data maintenance, opportunity tracking, and deal documentation, while maximising provided training resources to excel in role performance.
- Expanding business opportunities through strategic account management approaches. Establishing and nurturing strong business relationships across various organisational levels.
- Championing Zerographic’s reputation for excellence in the marketplace, while upholding ethical and professional business conduct.
The preferred candidate should seamlessly collaborate within an established team, demonstrate self- motivation, and ideally possess a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in sales.
Requirements for Success
- We are seeking a candidate with the following attributes:
Minimum of 1 year’s recent sales experience, preferably in a related field
- Proficiency in IT
- Strong account development and new business closing abilities
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Driven by passion for success Outgoing and positive demeanour
- Demonstrates structured organisation and meticulousness
- Resilient and adept at learning from past challenges
- Eager to advance career on an upward trajectory
- Exceptional communication and writing skills and a polished telephone manner.
- Proficiency or willingness to learn software tools like Microsoft Office, LinkedIn, Demandbase
/ Sales Intelligence, HubSpot (training will be provided)
- Educated to GCSE English & Maths or to Degree-level
- Experienced with CRM systems
- Knowledge/ Experience of Print-based Solutions
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm with flexible working hours.
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary Range: £20,000.00 – £120,000.00 per year (Based upon Experience)
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Commission structure e.g. 15%, 20% and 30% of GP commission levels when
hitting your targets
- Quarterly/Annual Bonus
- Uncapped earning potential
- Company Car or Allowance
- Team Events
- Free Parking at Offices
If you are interested in being notified when a position opens up with Zerographic, register your interest in working with us here.