Xerox FreeFlow Core RIP
RIP stands for Raster Image Processor. Ever heard of it? Sure you have. Most print makers have. The question is: do you need it? To answer, let’s start at the beginning.
We enhance your printer with Xerox FreeFlow Core. Why? Because:
The toolset removes costly manual prepress steps, speeding the flow of jobs through your operation
- Automating your print processes reduces cost and errors, delivering consistently higher quality output which wows customers
- Integrating your hardware and software systems seamlessly with your printers drives productivity and business growth
- FreeFlow simplifies your workflow with a solution that uses an drag and drop interface to perform even complex operations
The end result? Happy customers, freed up resources and business growth.
Challenges facing professional printers:
- Minimising costs and maximising profits
- Delivering consistent quality to wow customers
- Speeding up turnaround times
- An increase in small jobs narrow run lengths
- Merging systems to support workflow
- Matching operator skillset with increasingly complex solutions
60% of print managers see the automation of print production workflow as a key priority.